Warranty claims must be submitted to FMG by an authorised dealer using the customer feedback form within one (1) month of confirming the defect. FMG shall respond to claims within one (1) month of receiving the claim.
What to do in case of a defect:
- Clarify the extent and cause of the defect
- Contact your FMG dealer and fill in a claim with the following details:
- Product and serial number
- Delivery date of the product (invoicing date)
- Date of defect
- Description and pictures of defect
- Description of working conditions and machinery used with the product
- If repairs are to be carried out under warranty, consent must first be optained from FMG
- Defected parts may have to be delivered to the manufacturer
All FMG products come with a 24-month warranty.
The warranty covers any defects in materials and workmanship. In practice, FMG will replace any defected parts with new parts. Any possible travel expenses or freight charges for the new parts to the end customer are not covered by the warranty.
The warranty enters into force when the product is taken into use, unless otherwise agreed.
The warranty does not cover damages caused by misuse of the product or use for a purpose for which it has not been designed, it regular maintenance has been neglected, or if the product has been modified without the permission of FMG.
Wear due to normal usage is not covered by the warranty.
Any possible loss of income and other indirect costs caused by the defected part are not covered by the warranty.
Warranty repairs must be made by an FMG service dealer or authorised service dealer.
If the defects described in the claim are not valid or if the claim is otherwise outside the scope of the warranty, FMG is entitled to reject the claim for compensation.